30th April 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of B.Sc Agriculture?

How much percentage is required for an Schedule Caste student to pursue B.Sc Agriculture and what is the criteria of the paper as well as exam pattern and syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. How to go for UP PCS exam after passing BSc Bio and M.Ed? What is the syllabus and pattern?
  3. Sample paper of Chemistry for B.Sc Agriculture
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  14. Syllabus of BSc Agriculture and the the fields of employment in BSc Agriculture?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  16. What is the syllabus of BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  17. What is the exam pattern and syllabus of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) exam? -- [New]
  18. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
24th May 2018, 02:19 AM
perthc

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of B.Sc Agriculture?

Hi,

Please find the syllabus and exam pattern of B.Sc Agriculture which is attached hereby.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSC-syllabus ,pattern.pdf(672.2 KB, 15 views)
26th May 2018, 04:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Agriculture is 4 year duration under-graduation course.

Candidates who have completed 10+2 from Science stream are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Agriculture course.

Admissions are based on entrance exam conducted and not on caste reservation.

However, you may get relaxation in minimum required percentage in 10+2 for applying to B.Sc. Agriculture. And it varies from college to college. On an average, minimum required percentage for B.Sc. Agriculture is 50%.

For getting admission into B.Sc. Agriculture, questions related to following subjects would be asked:
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • Basic Mathematics
  • English

Some of the top B.Sc. Agriculture colleges include:
  • Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
  • Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
  • Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
  • Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
  • University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
10th December 2020, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I give the entrance test for b.sc agriculture if I am of 17 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?