31st October 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Income Tax Officer exam?

I would like to know the syllabus and exam pattern of Income Tax Officer. Please, provide detail syllabus along with exam pattern. Also, provide model question papers with solution.

15th November 2018, 12:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Income Tax Officer exam?

For selection as an I.R.S officer the candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages as -

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

To get detail information about syllabus and other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th November 2018, 06:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become an Indian Revenue Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC every year in three stages.

The three stages are :-

Preliminary - Objective type.

Mains - Subjective.

Interview.

You have to do better preparation to appear and qualify in all stages of examination. For complete detail about syllabus and other information related to examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th November 2018, 07:41 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

UPSC conducts Civil Service Examination every year for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S, I.R.S Officer.

I.R.S stands for Indian Revenue Officer and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for the selection.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. The three stages are Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. You can get the complete detail about the syllabus and examination procedure at its official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?