17th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for GATE and IES

sir!
This is mahesh studying B-tceh 2nd year in mechanical engineering. i am interested to chase gate and ies, but i dont know anything abt those. my sirs had guided in somaany ways but no one gave me any clarity abt syllubus containt. please sir its my request. send me one of previous question papers of each and syllubus containt.

my mail id: [email protected]

18th December 2012, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GATE and IES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir!
This is mahesh studying B-tceh 2nd year in mechanical engineering. i am interested to chase gate and ies, but i dont know anything abt those. my sirs had guided in somaany ways but no one gave me any clarity abt syllubus containt. please sir its my request. send me one of previous question papers of each and syllubus containt.

Syllabus for IES and GATE Exam

I have attached the syllabus for GATE and IES exam for Mechanical Engineering department so please check it out.

Prepared well these syllabus , if you should work hard then definitely you are good scorer in both exam.

Attached Files
File Type: txt SYLLABUS FOR GATE EXAM FOR ME DEPARTMENT.txt(5.9 KB, 176 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR IES EXAM FOR ME.PDF(17.8 KB, 64 views)
19th December 2012, 03:18 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for GATE and IES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir!

hi friend,

I have attached the syllabus for GATE and IES exam for Mechanical Engineering department..........

all the best..............
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for IES 1.txt(5.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus for IES-2.PDF(17.8 KB, 82 views)
28th July 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GATE and IES

Hi,I am shreyas pandey 3rd year engg. Stdnt branch electronics&telecomm. Want to prepare for both gate and ies.kindly send me the syllabus and required books for both gate and ies.Should I join any coaching classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?