10th December 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Gr 2?

what is syllabus of gr 2...could u please provide to me the details

11th December 2012, 12:09 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Gr 2?

hai,

APPSC Group – II Examination there are 3 Sessions or 3 papers

Paper-1
Paper-2
Paper-3 in Group – II Examination.

In Paper – I i.e General Studies. In this Paper – 1 there are no any sections. The Syllabus is on Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India and Indian National Movement. India and World Geography, General Mental Ability, Questions on General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of science including matters of every day observation and experience, Disaster Management.

In Paper – II again there are two sections one is Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) and the another one is General overview of the Indian Constitution. The syllabus is on General Overview on Indian Contribution i.e Satavahanas and their contribution, social structure, Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi, Salient features of the Indian Constitution, Distinctive features of Indian Federation, Community development experiment, Welfare Mechanism in India, Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.

In Paper – 3

There is also 2 sections one is Planning in India and Indian Economy and another one is Contemporary problems and Developments
In Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus is on Broad fiscal, monetary, industrial trade and agricultural policies, Geographic size, Money banking and public finances, Meaning and measurements of growth

FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT :apspsc.gov.in

NOTE: am attaching APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in PDF format so please see the details.

regards.....santhosh...........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Appsc Group 2 Syllabus.pdf(22.4 KB, 134 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?