23rd April 2012, 08:39 PM
sabitha.v

What is the syllabus of paper I of NET exam? Syllabus of Malayam Literature?

I Want to know the syllabus of paper 1 of NET Exam 2012 , syllabus of malayalam literature.

24th April 2012, 03:35 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of paper I of NET exam? Syllabus of Malayam Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabitha.v View Post
I Want to know the syllabus of paper 1 of NET Exam 2012 , syllabus of malayalam literature.
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and Examination and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . This examination is conducted for admission of PH.D candidates , Lectureship and Junior fellow Research .

To apply for the NET exam , the applicant should have a completed post graduate degree with 55% aggregate marks of recognized University or equivalent qualification and those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply for this examination . 50% aggregate marks for reserved categories . (The categories are SC / ST / VH / PH ).

The applicant must have attained the age of 28 years and relaxation is given to the reserved categories for Junior Research fellowship , the applicant must have a minimum 18 years for lectureship and there is no upper age limits for reserved categories .

Syllabus of NET exam :- Click here !!!

If you are wiling to appear for NET examination and then the applicant need to fill the online application . No other will be accepted . The applicant can pay the fees through Bank Challan and the challan was available in the official website of UGC.

This year notification was already published and it is available in the official website as well as employment news paper . Last date for receipt of online application on 30 / April / 2012.

The examination will be held on 26 / June / 2012 .

Previous year question papers :- Click here !!!

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Exam bank_challan.pdf(420.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus of NET Malayalam.pdf(682.9 KB, 88 views)
24th April 2012, 05:05 PM
vickydhupia2010

Default Re: What is the syllabus of paper I of NET exam? Syllabus of Malayam Literature?

hi
if you want to know about the syllabus of net exam
then you can click here
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

you can get here previous year papers also.
i am attaching the bank challan form for NET & malyalum syllabus

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET challan.pdf(420.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus of Malayalam.pdf(682.9 KB, 81 views)
27th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to net exam syllabus for food science and nutrition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?