6th July 2012, 12:04 PM
sajanprajapat

What syllabus to prepare for MCA course of Bangalore University?

what is syllabus of bangalore university for mca

Related Questions:
  1. What syllabus to prepare for MCA course of Bangalore University?
  2. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  3. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
  4. Details about PGCET and syllabus of it? How to prepare and get admission into good college?
  5. How can I apply for doing MCA in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  7. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  9. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  10. How to do MCA after completing BCA from PTU?
  11. How to prepare for PCS after completing MCA? What is the syllabus?
  12. Suggestion about MCA colleges in bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for MCA and B.E? What is the fee structure for MCA?
  14. What rank can I expect after dong MCA in Bangalore, Karnataka? My MCA score is 40/100
  15. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  16. How to prepare for MCA? How may I get study material and detailed syllabus for the same
  17. Can I get admission in MCA(distance education) in Madurai Kamraj University? What is the eligibility, syllabus?
  18. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
31st July 2012, 01:05 PM
bhanurathore

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for MCA course of Bangalore University?

sir, please give me a detail information for bangalore university MCA entrance exam and syllabus for bangalore university MCA entrance exam.
27th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me how to get the mca entrance test?
12th August 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

mca syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?