6th September 2011, 05:55 PM
priyanka rashmi

What is the syllabus of PSU for B.Tech CSE students?

pls tell me the syllabus of psu for b.tech students for cse, date of forms n exaqmination date, how one can get their books of psu??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of PSU for B.Tech CSE students?
  2. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. What PSU exams can be given by CSE students?
  4. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  5. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of all the PSU's for B.E students in which CSE students can apply?
  7. Can B.Tech CSE students apply for SCRA Exam? Syllabus for the Exam?
  8. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  9. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  10. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  12. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  13. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech after doing B.Tech CSE? Benefits of doing M.Tech? Syllabus of GATE exam?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  16. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  17. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  18. What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?
23rd February 2012, 11:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PSU for B.Tech CSE students?

The notifications regarding the PSU exams can be seen online or in leading newspapers and dailies. The details regarding the PSU exams such as date of exams, qualifications, mode of application etc will be available from these notifications. The syllabus will cover mainly the technical area of study as per the stream in which you have specialized in. There will also be questions covering General awareness, Reasoning and Arithmetic’s and Language skills etc. There are many books related to competitive examinations which one can get from book stores. You can refer the same as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?