26th February 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates

Please tell me the syllabus of punjabi elective of ba final year for private candidates.under punjabi university patiala.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates
  2. What is the syllabus of elective punjabi for private candidates from Guru Nanak Dev University -- [New]
  3. How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?
  4. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University?
  6. Syllabus of B.A 3rd year of Elective Punjabi?
  7. What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university
  8. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  9. What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English
  10. How can I do B.Ed in Punjabi University? I am a student of B.A final year
  11. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  12. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  13. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  14. Am I eligible for admission for M.A Punjabi(Private) from GNDU Amritsar while serving in Army?
  15. How may I pursue MA in English now? I am 45 years old and did M.Ed in Punjabi few years back?
  16. From where and when can I get the B.Ed forms of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?
  17. How can I change my language for mode of instruction to English in MA as earlier it was Punjabi during graduation?
  18. How to get the syllabus of B.A final examination of Punjabi University Patiala
7th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates

gndu b.a.1st year elective pbi syllabus for additional paper
28th March 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates

what is the syllabus of punjabi literature of B.A first year for private candidates paper b
14th October 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

BA FINAL SYLLABUS PUNJABI UNIVERSITY
14th October 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

BA FINAL SYLLABUS PUNJABI UNIVERSITY
19th December 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for BA, GNDU Elective English for all the three years. I am giving addition exam on yearly basis
28th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between panjabi literature and elective panjabi? Are both same or not?
25th August 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllubus of elective punjbi for privte candidates from kurkshtera university
19th July 2022, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between punjabi elective or punjabi Lettature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?