18th August 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer(P-Way)

Can you send me the syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer(p-way)? OR how may I find it?

27th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer(P-Way)

What is the syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer(P-Way)
27th August 2012, 05:51 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: What is the syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer(P-Way)

1. Written Exam:-

Pattern:-

-Objective type containing Multiple Choice Questions
-150 MCQ's
-Time: 2 hrs
-Negative marking(1/3rd of the allotted marks for a question will be deducted for every wrong answer)
-Medium: English, Hindi, Urdu and other regional languages

Syllabus:-

-Technical Ability(Questions related to your opted post)
-General Awareness
-Arithmetic
-General Intelligence
-Reasoning
-General English

2. Short listing:-

-Candidates will be short listed according to their performance in the written exam and vacancies available.
-After that verification of the original documents of the candidates will be done.

Thank you
13th January 2013, 11:23 PM
artimburb

Default Attire For Success Using These Wonderful Design Suggestions

Trend is actually a subject matter that would seem a bit overwhelming to numerous folks sometimes. It is because it feels like there may be always too much info that you cannot keep up with in relation to fashion, this isn't correct. If you wish to become familiar with a little bit about fashion then read on. oakley gascan polarized Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Outlet (307) on sale for Cheap,Discount price really Authentic quality,wholesale from China,online Store! .

Try out retaining your costumes basic. Using a minimal technique when it comes to your ensembles can in fact have got a big effect on your appearance.Oakley Polarized Sunglasses For Men at the Official Oakley Online Store. ... Gift Cards. Sale: Oakley Vault · Sunglasses · Custom Sunglasses oakley gascan polarized . Try retaining your clothes selections subdued along with your components as low as possible. When you're not working on active designs and styles, daring colours, or a great deal of extras, it will make for the clean and attractive look.

An ideal trend tip is to try and keep your hands as totally free as is possible with regards to your case. Obtain a stylish searching band to put on all over your whole body to keep your hands-free and also to add more a bit of type for your attire. It may make the distinction between simply being clumsy and getting into control.

When you are sporting type-fitting clothes, it is best to make an effort to dress in seamless undergarments with them.This is my third pair of Flak's and I love them. These had the regular lens, but now I think I prefer the larger lens. Great product, shipped quickly. oakley gascan polarized . Folks seem extremely tacky when they put on restricted garments and you are able to view the outlines throughout the garments. If you cannot locate seamless versions, you could be more satisfied utilizing not any at all.

A single wonderful part of style guidance will be striking and put one thing to the outfit that stays out and differences with the remainder of this. This is a great idea due to the fact at times that could be adequate to help you become stand apart from everyone more and check just fabulous. Attempt some thing say for example a striking necklace with an common leading or possibly a brightly colored buckle.

In case you are doubtful or puzzled about what to accomplish about style every one of the sudden, look up a recent website which utilizes photos, or scan through a design journal. You can find several helpful tips from taking a look at exactly what is getting printed out in the web pages at the moment, also it can inspire you.

There is no need to limit yourself to a single trend type on your own. You may mixture points up and pick up a few trend styles to use before you find one that you feel assured with. Or just have various style designs to wear when you go out, it's your choice.

As stated within the release, feeling very good about you is not difficult when you appearance your greatest. Which means putting on great variations as well as putting them on right. This is a lot easier mentioned than actually doing it. Use what you figured out with this write-up to dress your very best and wear it properly. discount oakley sunglasses Oakley Fishing Sunglasses is the best sunglasses for people in summer, We sell the highest quality and Cheap Oakley Fishing Sunglasses. .
17th February 2013, 08:38 PM
fleerried

Default Hello there, just turned into Crivivorgomit alert to your weblog through Google

I wish to express my

appreciation to this writer just for bailing me

out of this particular incident. After

checking throughout the the net and coming across

opinions that were

not beneficial, I assumed my entire life was done.toms outlet online ,Living without the presence of approaches to

the problems you've fixed through the report

is a critical case, as well as the kind

which could have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't noticed your site. Your personal skills and

kindness in toms outlet handling toms shoes outlet online every part was priceless. I don't know what I

would've done if I hadn't

encountered such a solution like this. I'm able

to at this point look forward to my future. Thank you so much for your

impressive and

amazing guide. I will

not think twice to

suggest your web

blog to any individual who would like direction about this matter.
20th February 2013, 05:23 PM
jaroimperoVor

Default Hello there, just changed into Crivivorgomit alert to your blog through Google

My spouse and i ended up being sac longchamp pas cher really

joyous that Raymond could finish

off his inquiry via the ideas he discovered through the web page. sac longchamp pliage ,It is now and again perplexing to just possibly be freely giving secrets that

many the others could have been trying to sell. And

we do understand

we have the blog owner to be grateful to

for this. The specific

illustrations you have made, the

straightforward sac longchamp pas cher web site menu, the

friendships sac longchamp pliage you can assist to create - it's got many

powerful, and it's leading our son in

addition to our family imagine that

the content is brilliant, which is wonderfully mandatory. Many thanks for all the pieces!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?