5th September 2012, 01:34 PM
sanjay.baishya

What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?

What is the syllebus for an ACS exam and when it will be held?

3rd May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?

I am an engineering student, Electrical department from Jorhat Engineering College. I want to appear in ACS exam after completion my B.E. How can I prepare, please inform.
4th May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?

what is the syllabus of APSC
4th May 2013, 10:46 PM
vkghanghas

the sllybus is same to that of civil services conducted by upsc.
22nd May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the required qualification for ACS exam ?
23rd May 2013, 09:20 AM
s m samy
Member+

::::::::Best books for ACS exam preparation :::::::

23rd May 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

WWhat is the syllabus of acs exam
29th September 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am an 1 student of commerce group .I have a ambition if doing acs in future .i want to know about acs.tell me about it
2nd October 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is d syllabi of acs exam ?? when it will b held...plzzzz tell me about it
5th March 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am final year engineering student.... can i appear for acs exam.. what acs stands for???
28th July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bachelors in english and want to do the acs(associative corporate secretaryship) course alongside.can you please help with the details as to the syllabus and the registrations ?
7th November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year bachelor degree student from Tata Institute Of Social Sciences, Tuljapur. I'd like to sit for ACS examination after my bachelors'. I have seen in an above reply that the syllabus of ACS is same as the civil service exam by the UPSC. But, isn't there any difference regarding the content? Won't it be a bit more inclined towards Assam? Or is it just for the G.K paper and the rest remains same?
22nd January 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I AM COMMERCE STUDENT I HAD AMBITION TO STUDY ACS TELL THE STEP TO STUDY ACS
22nd May 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the students qualification to appear in the ACS exam???
28th April 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bachelor of arts at English dept..will you pls help me to start my career in this field that means I want to succeed in ACS field..I want to know that what is the syllabus of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?