14th September 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the things I have to do to attain my aim of cracking JEE Main?

I am an average student. I want to study Aerospace engineering. Now I only study 4 hours a day. Please, tell me what are the things I want to do to attain my aim of cracking JEE Main??

14th September 2016, 11:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the things I have to do to attain my aim of cracking JEE Main?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is a national level engineering entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate technical courses from top engineering colleges of India including IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM, etc..

The examination is held by CBSE once every year in two stages including JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

JEE Main which is considered to be a very competitive examination you first need to be confident and self motivated that you can crack the same examination. Then comes the very important factor which is the time management around your weak and strong link.

One thing I would like to make you clear about the syllabus of JEE Main that it is very much similar to syllabus of board examination but the pattern of question paper for the same examination is rather application based.

Also for securing good score you must try to solve objective problems as much as you can to increase your efficiency and try to solve the last year papers.

For more details about the syllabus, question pattern of examination you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?