31st May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the time to get admission in presidency college? What is the percentage requirement?

What is the time to get admission in presidency college?what is the percentage requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College? -- [New]
  3. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  4. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  5. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  6. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  7. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  8. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  9. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  10. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  12. How to do BCA or MCA after passing 12th?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  14. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  16. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the time to get admission in presidency college? What is the percentage requirement?

last date for submission?
14th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time to get admission in presidency college? What is the percentage requirement?

Well the admission process starts right after the board exam comes to an end.
Presidency dont publish merit list based on your board exam result.
You have to give an exam and the eligibility criteria to give any exam generally asks for an average 70-75% in the subject you have chosen.

They will give you a syllabus and you have to prepare accordingly for the exam.

Then your exam marks and board results are combined together to calculate your final marks based on which the merit list is published.

Generally these colleges dont publish a second merit list. So you have to make sure that you score well in the exam if your board exam result is not that great.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?