29th November 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the time table for diploma Electrical Stream?

time table for diploma electrical stream...pleas mention to me teh time table?

12th December 2011, 07:12 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the time table for diploma Electrical Stream?

Diploma is a three year course in Engineering which covers the basic fundamentals.There are many colleges in India which offer's the diploma course.Every University decides its own time table but more or less the subjects will be the same i.e the core subjects will be the same but the non core subjects may vary from one University to the other i.e for example lets us consider subjects like C programming,English,.etc.Some colleges may include the C programming in the second year and some may include in the first year itself.Since you have not mentioned the University where you want to join hence I cannot give you the exact time table but I will just provide some information about the diploma course.

Diploma in Engineering stream consists of subjects like Electrical Machines, Control Systems, Electronic devices and Circuits, Pulse Devices and Circuits, ECA, VLSI, Micro Processors, Power Systems, Digital Signal Processing, LICA and DICA, LSA,.etc
I have provided the basic subjects of the three years but if you mean the time table of a semester then the information will be only available in the official website of the University zone your from.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?