19th June 2022, 01:57 PM
Ravinder@1987

What todo if degree and migration certificate has not been received from Vinayaka Mission University yet?

I had completed my Graduation from Vinayaka Mission University in 2013. Original mark sheet I have. But degree and migration do not get so please guide me.

28th January 2023, 12:40 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: What todo if degree and migration certificate has not been received from Vinayaka Mission University yet?

Instruction to the candidates to submit the application for Migration certificate

1. The application should be filled in with block letters.

2. The copies of Mark statements, Provincial certificate/Degree certificate of the respective course studied should be enclosed.

3. The processing fee of Rs 1000/- for Migration Certificate can be sent either by DD drawn in favour of the DDE, VMU payable at Salem or through NEFT payment to the following account

Current Account Name : DDE, Vinayaka Mission University,

Account No : 188702000000176

IFSC Code : IOBA0001887

Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Ariyanoor Branch, Ariyanoor Salem- 636308

4. Address to which the Migration certificate is to be sent must be complete with postal/zip code.

5. Contact details including mobile number and e-Mail ID are to be mentioned in clear.

6.The dully filled in application along with necessary documents and DD/proof of NEFT payment should be submitted to The Assistant Controller Of Examination , Directorate Distance Education, Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), Ariyanoor, Salem- 636308, TN.

Check below for application form
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application for Migration Certificate.pdf(40.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?