30th March 2019, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the topics covered in B.Pharma entrance examination?

Hello people, I wanted to ask that are class 11th ISC Board topics also covered in B.Pharma entrance exam or is it just class 12th based? Should I start preparing for the entrance right from class 11th or wait till class 12th? I will be very grateful if I get a response asap.

2nd April 2019, 10:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the topics covered in B.Pharma entrance examination?

There are no particular topics from which the question paper of B Pharmacy is prepared because question paper is prepared on the syllabus of both 11th and 12th standard from the subjects physics, chemistry and Biology or mathematics.
Therefore, you need to prepare yourself with the syllabus of 11th as well as 12th standard.
2nd April 2019, 11:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the topics covered in B.Pharma entrance examination?

The entrance exam of B Pharmacy contains questions from physics, chemistry and Biology or mathematics of 11th as well as 12th standard.
So you have to prepare all the topics and concepts if you want to get qualified in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?