7th September 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What type of courses and training I have to do for Network field? I am a BE with CS student

I m BE with CS.......so what type of courses And training i have to do for network field.........

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  2. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  3. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  4. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  5. Which type of training is required for EI, EC student?
  6. Which are the best networking courses to become an expert in Network field while doing MSc Computer Science?
  7. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  8. Last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in the telecommunication field?
  10. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  11. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  12. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?
  13. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  14. Which is the best college for ME network engineering?
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  16. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  17. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  18. After completing B.E in Naval Architecture how to join the marine field?
29th January 2018, 04:49 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What type of courses and training I have to do for Network field? I am a BE with CS student

Network- A Network is defined as a group of two or more computer system.

There are many type of computer networks
A. Loal Area Network (LAN)
B. Wide Area Network (WAN)
C. Campus Area Networks (CAN)
D. Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
E. Home Area Network (HAN)

If you want to make your career in the networking field you can do any among the following.
1.CCNA
2.Linux
3.DNS
4.DOT NET
5.UNIX
6.HTTP
7.SMTP
8.SNMP

List Of Best Networking Institutions
1. I- Media Solutions, Pune
2. Net experts, Noida
3. Koening Soultions, Noida
4. Network Guru, Noida
5. Networks Home, Banglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?