12th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Shivkumar Jangam

What type of entrance do I have to answer to get direct 2nd year admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the syllabus?

To direct second year marine engg after dip in mech engg which types of entrances exams & which syllabus should appear for entrances like diploma basis or general.pls reply...pls...pls...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical? -- [New]
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  5. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  8. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  9. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  12. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
15th November 2018, 10:51 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: What type of entrance do I have to answer to get direct 2nd year admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the syllabus?

It's better to take a GME ( graduate marine engineering) after mechanical engineering.....GME is a one year specialized course that help you to directly enter merchant navy...This is a better option for you to become a marine engineer without wasting your valuable time...There are many colleges in India conducting GME...you ll get the details of syllabus from them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?