5th July 2010, 09:14 PM
chitra9

What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?

what type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? i have completed my b.e(instrumentation and control).which exams i should crack to enter in government sector like railway, defense etc?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  2. List of government jobs like Police, Defense, Intelligence Services and as engineer?
  3. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  4. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  5. What should I do after diploma in mechanical?
  6. Which post get I get after mechanical diploma students
  7. Information about the companies in which I can do a job after passing Civil Engineering?
  8. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  9. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  10. Job openings for freshers in electrical engineering?
  11. In which public sectors I can get Job being a student of B.Tech from CSE?
  12. What kind of posts will i get after completing diploma electronics and communication
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  14. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after passing Engineering in ECE? I have got only 50% in 10th and 60% in engineering
  16. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  17. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job? -- [New]
  18. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
9th March 2011, 11:32 AM
krupadesai

Default Re: What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?

Instrumentation Engineers are recruited as per their requirement in different government posts. Some of them are:

- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)

- Power Corporation Ltd.

- GAIL Gas Ltd. (Government of India Undertaking)

- SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)

- Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

You need to give an entrance exam & clear personal interview for getting selected. Stay tuned with the official websites to know any recruitment in this regards.
9th March 2011, 03:48 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?

Hello,

After B.E. (Instrumentation and Control) you can apply in following government industries i.e.

1. SAIL
2. Power Grid Corporation of indai Ltd.
3. State Electricity Board
4. NTPC
5. JINDAL
6. BHEL

etc.

Eligibility for all the above Government jobs are = Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Instrumentation and Control or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. or equivalent with a minimum of 65 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

Good Luck
31st March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is any kind of railway job specific for only btech instrumentatin engg???
1st April 2011, 08:29 AM
Taurus007

hii

type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer
Instrumentation Engineers are recruited as per their requirement in different government posts. Some of them are:
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
Power Corporation Ltd.
GAIL Gas Ltd. (Government of India Undertaking)
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
You need to give an entrance exam & clear personal interview for getting selected. Stay tuned with the official websites to know any recruitment in this regards
Eligibility for all the above Government jobs are = Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Instrumentation and Control or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. or equivalent with a minimum of 65 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

good luck
8th April 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

thx everybody 2 ans me.......
22nd June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to work as a computer Engineer in CBI??? Do they require engineeers??
23rd June 2011, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam i have to write to enter into petroleum industry am karthikeyan doing final year instrumentation engineering
12th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the small term courses that i can do to get advantage over instrumentation b'tech graduates?
11th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what type of goverment job after compleate my computer science engineering?
20th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Iam a second year btech student. I select electronics and instrumentation. Please tell me the government services where i can get a good job.
31st March 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in instrumentation and control eng. With 75% .what is the scope for me in future about job and higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?