6th March 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can an engineering student get in Mining sector? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering

i have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication Engg , and i want to know what type of job can an ECE engg can get in the mining sector

Related Questions:
  1. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  3. Courses which I can take up after 12th?
  4. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  6. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  7. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  8. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  10. How to get placed in a core companies?
  11. Can I apply for civil service examination after having completed my electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to get a job as a surveyor or geology field? I have completed mining engineering and B.Tech in IT
  14. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  18. What should I do to enter into IT sector? What type of courses can help me to enter in IT sector? I have done B.E(ECE) and M.E in digital instrumentation. After that I was faculty in an engineering college for 4.5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?