14th October 2017, 11:47 PM
Shingdia deep

For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I have a degree of the diploma in mechanical engineering. What post of job can I apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me with the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  3. Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which type of course I can take next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. What type of course is best for me after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
16th October 2017, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can apply for jobs in Indian Railways for posts like Assistant Loco Pilot, etc.,. You can also apply for jobs in PSUs which are based on Diploma qualification. You can also pursue higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc., through lateral entry admission process after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
18th October 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir Is there any entrance exam after Diploma In Mechanical Engineering To get free admission in top private colleges, IIT'S, NIT'S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?