11th May 2013, 05:25 PM
karthi407930

What type of job will I get in software company?

i have only course complete cerficate in B.E(E.C.E) and what type job i will get in software company and I know C,C++,Java,.Net...

Related Questions:
  1. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  2. If I am physically handicapped can I get a job in a company? What type of job is suitable to me?
  3. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  4. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  6. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  7. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  8. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer?
  10. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
  11. What type of job can I get in software after scoring 68% in B.Tech?
  12. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  13. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile? -- [New]
  14. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  15. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  16. How to get a job in MNC company or software company after completing 2nd PUC? What are the vacancies in Bangalore?
  17. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  18. Will I get a job in any software company after scoring less than 60% in aggregate in B.E exam
21st July 2013, 04:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What type of job will I get in software company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthi407930 View Post
i have only course complete cerficate in B.E(E.C.E) and what type job i will get in software company and I know C,C++,Java,.Net...
Good. You already have good exposure with software languages, but they are not sufficient for sure. Well to answer your query first you should ask yourself one question that is "At what position you are aiming for?" next, "How much salary do you want approximately?"

After answering to these questions mentally now you look upon following lines which describes various roles in a typical software company. Software jobs are of various kinds lets say, in a listed manner.

> Networking sector
> Software development
> Testing
> Maintenance

Based upon your interest you have to choose a sector of the mentioned, here at this point I would like to say one thing i.e., target for career which will have good growth now, near future and long future too. Don't ever look for tech support roles, I personally don't like those. Aim high.

For each of these domains you have separate courses/software languages which makes your way smoother your destination. For example as a programming prodigy if you like software development field then. Let us assume in this way. You like programming, and you are willing to join for a java developer role. Most interesting role as far as I know.

Then you should be perfect in Java not only on core java but also advanced java with its latest updates and everything that is related to java. For a software job aspirant one more important thing is he/she has to have good knowledge on mathematical aptitude also. If you go with knowledge and confidence to an interview. No doubt job will be yours.

So what type of job completely depends on what kind of profile is yours. If you have done java and went for .Net interview it might be difficult for you to ace it. Fix a target in mind. Follow all that you could to achieve it.

All the very best.
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?