14th September 2011, 10:41 PM
pravallika rokkam

What type of papers I need to practice to get placed in Tech Mahindra Software Company? Tech Mahindra Previous years question papers?

I want to place in tech mahindra software company what type of papers i need to practice. and please send me some tech mahindra previous question papers.

15th September 2011, 12:46 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of papers I need to practice to get placed in Tech Mahindra Software Company? Tech Mahindra Previous years question papers?

dear you can see the paper pattern for the tech mahindra company
here i have attached
1.paper pattern
2.syllabus
3.sample paper and interview tips

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tech Mahindra -1.pdf(9.8 KB, 637 views)
File Type: docx Tech mahindra.docx(11.9 KB, 454 views)
File Type: docx Technical interview points.docx(10.2 KB, 469 views)
3rd October 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of papers I need to practice to get placed in Tech Mahindra Software Company? Tech Mahindra Previous years question papers?

pattern of recent tech mahindra return test
4th October 2011, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravallika rokkam View Post
I want to place in tech mahindra software company what type of papers i need to practice. and please send me some tech mahindra previous question papers.

Dear friend,

TECH MADINDRA is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of TECH MAHINDRA is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process of TECH MAHINDRA:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

I have attached some papers please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra1.pdf(84.3 KB, 408 views)
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra2.pdf(110.0 KB, 335 views)
31st July 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Presently I am working as Sr Desktop Engineer without any certifification. Let me know whether i can gain Network engineer job without any certification.
24th September 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

in tech mahindra entrance paper it contains 100 questions for english ebility so how can i download english papers!
11th October 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I need the previous year questions with ans for practice.pls sent me all the previous year questions
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?