7th November 2017, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is needed to get a job in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/Mam, I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and I have very much interest to work(job) in TCS and I got 750, 856 in my 10th and 12th class and finally, up to 1&2(years), I had 79 aggregate in B.Tech. Could you explain what kind of personality I have to develop myself I mean what is the maximum eligibility that company (TCS) needs and what kind of coding they need because I am a computer science engineer? Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job?
  2. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  3. How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  4. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  7. What type of questions will be asked in TCS placement?
  8. How to get the top company job after completion of civil engineering? What type of job preparation needed?
  9. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  10. Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  11. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  12. Can I get job in TCS if my communication skill is weak being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  14. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  15. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  16. Possibility to do an Internship in TCS for CSE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. What exam to answer for Railway Job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. List of books needed to refer for preparing TCS software job campus placement?
8th November 2017, 09:50 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of preparation is needed to get a job in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

TCS is a MNC and good company.
Eligibility criteria for TCS is as follows-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

In order to prepare for TCS you first of all you have to prepare for aptitude test.
For coding you must have basic knowledge of a particular language and database.
8th November 2017, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of preparation is needed to get a job in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

There is no need to prepare anything for getting a job in TCS. To get a job in TCS being a fresher, you have to attend the TCS Campus recruitment drive. Candidates who have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout studies are eligible to attend TCS Campus recruitment drive. There will be four rounds in TCS Campus recruitment drive namely Aptitude Test, Technical Round, Managerial Round and HR Round. You need to have good Aptitude skills, subject knowledge and communication skills to crack the TCS Interview for getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?