28th August 2020, 10:53 AM
pakpattan

What type of training is needed for Upper Division Clerk in Military Engineering Services?

Hi, I am planning to apply for the post of Upper Division Clerk in Military Engineering Services. So, could you let me know how can I apply and which entrance is needed? And, which type of training do I need and from where can I take training?

30th August 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of training is needed for Upper Division Clerk in Military Engineering Services?

Obtain expression for effective emf and effective internal resistance when two different cells are connected in parallel
30th August 2020, 11:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of training is needed for Upper Division Clerk in Military Engineering Services?

Yes,you need to appear for Union Public Service Commission Exam(UPSC) conducted by individual state which claims its own eligibility criteria like age limit,educational qualification,physical standards,nationality etc
Coming toward preparing for that,you can have study material by arihant or you can take coaching classes near by your locality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?