19th September 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of aptitude test?

what are the uses of aptitude test..Could you please tell me what is it

30th April 2015, 10:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of aptitude test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the uses of aptitude test..Could you please tell me what is it
Aptitude test is meant to determine the skills of the candidate. It confirms the employer that whether the candidate is an ideal for the Job or not and whether the Job is suitable for the aspirant or not. Aptitude Test helps the employers to decide the right candidate for his/her organization or institute/college. Aptitude test is a type of evaluation test to determine the mental skills of a candidate that how he/she reacts to a situation and carry out his/her daily tasks.

These aptitude tests are conducted for mostly occupational purposes where an individual is tested to evaluate his/her suitability for the particular job position. However, there are some education firms that conduct an aptitude test for the entry of student to their institutes for pursuing any particular test for e.g. CAT is an aptitude test conducted for the admission in IIMs to pursue the Management degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?