12th December 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What is V-SAT and how to apply for it? Can we get a seat in V-SAT institute through AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET or BITS marks?

what is V-SAT ? how to apply for it ? is it that useful ? or can we get seat in V-SAT institution by considering my IIT , AIEEE , EAMCET & BITS exams marks ?

25th December 2010, 07:39 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: What is V-SAT and how to apply for it? Can we get a seat in V-SAT institute through AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET or BITS marks?

V-SAT is vignan university
download the application at
www.vignanuniversity.org
enclose DD for rs.800

no you can't get seat through aiee,iit,eamcet or any other exam.only way is clear V-SAT
29th April 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is V-SAT and how to apply for it? Can we get a seat in V-SAT institute through AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET or BITS marks?

when is date of entrance examination for engeeniring in vignan university??? r the applications still available??? is der online exam for this??what is the pattern of this exam??and what are the marks??is there any negitive marks????
9th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 181 rank in v-sat.can i get good seat in that college.is that a good college.can you give more information about vignan university plz...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?