14th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?

where is th vaccancies for instrumentation engineering in govt sector?
please provide me an list of public sector units where they can apply?

14th November 2011, 12:20 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?

You can get in to
SAIL
BSNL
BDS
IAS
IPS
SBI PO
BHEL
NTPC
CID
CBI
11th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?

I am very tenced abt my future bcoz i want to go y core company bt here no jobs i m frustrate i get 71% agg in b.tech it is nt bad per bt here is no job plz give some advice to get job
17th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Im a final year student of B.E.electronics and instrumentation engineering. What should I do to get a job in govt sectors core companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?