8th May 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of BSc computer science?

What is the valu of bsc (computer sci) as compare to bsc(agriculture)

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  7. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  8. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  15. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  16. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  17. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
8th May 2013, 04:25 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: What is the value of BSc computer science?

most people are not really taking it any more unless as a last option is because it pays lesser than btech or medicine.also their job options are limited because of high specialization in other courses and many are forced to become teachers after taking a masters degree as well as a b.ed.
but probably if you do a Phd and do research or something like that a person can survive.
bio tech is also Bsc in most colleges but it has higher number of job openings.
12th May 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of BSc computer science?

Bsc agriculture are bsc computer science which course have more job opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?