20th November 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?

i am just going to give my 12th exams in maharashtra...
i wanted to know varrious entrance exams for medical
what are the aligibility criteria for mbbs
what was the cutoff marks for mbbs previous year in mumbai and maharastra and the names of the reputed colleges for mbbs.

pl. mail me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  3. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  4. Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?
  5. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  7. Am i eligible for PGM CET?
  8. Required age limit and Qualification for MPSC Exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC Exam before completion of my Graduation?
  10. How can i get admission in NDA after diploma?
  11. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ?
  12. PO eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  14. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  15. What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical
  16. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  17. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  18. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
4th April 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?

now i hav completed my 10th std. in a cbse school, and now i wish to go for PCB(medical)...
if continue wid my cbse school for 11th and appear for all india medical entrence exam(as now as per the supreme court only all india medical enterence exam will b held and no state entrance exam will b ter frm next year ) after 12th, and as per supreme court only 15%of qouta will b ter for all india medical exam and 85% for state qouta......so if i recide in mumbai and go for cbse will i b considered as OMS(outside maharashtra state) or will b getting in admission frm the 85% qouta.......i hav the domicile cerificate of residing in maharashtra.......!!!! wat shuld i opt for ..CBSE or HSC....??CBSE is best for itz Science studies.....plz help me.....!! :(
AP
15th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?

Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges? this times entrance exam date . date for getting application form and all related questions in medical. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply

30th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz say me the cutoff for mbbs/bds of mumbai college form open caterogy plz
1st August 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 grade studying in Dubai cbse and would like to join MBBS in Maharastra could you please let me know the requirements and the documents required also can you please advise if I have to apply as an NRI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?