23rd May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What will I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Chennai?

what will do to get a admIssion IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN CHENNAI

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai? -- [New]
  4. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  6. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  7. What will I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Chennai?
  8. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  9. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges or aeronautical engineering in Chennai?
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  14. How many government universities in Chennai offer Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. Can I do my M.E in Aeronautical engineering design after doing BE production engineering in MIT Chennai? What is the requirement for that?
  18. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
24th May 2013, 02:05 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will do to get a admIssion IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN CHENNAI
HI!
For admission in top Aeronautical Engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> S.R.M.E.E.E

Top Engineering college in Madras are:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
> Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
> S.R.M University, Madras
> Anna University

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?