6th June 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What will be my rank with 55 marks in WBJEE? In which college can I get electrical?

If i get 55 in wbjee what is my rank?in which college i get electrical

Related Questions:
6th June 2011, 10:37 AM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be my rank with 55 marks in WBJEE? In which college can I get electrical?

dear friend

you can't predict your rank as per your your scoring number because it depends on many things like

1. no. of students appeared
2. their performance

as you are interested in electrical engineering then you have to go for counseling there you will get college as per your rank.

all the best.
6th June 2011, 10:42 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What will be my rank with 55 marks in WBJEE? In which college can I get electrical?

dear friend

you can't predict your rank as per your your scoring number because it depends on many things like

1. no. of students appeared
2. their performance

as you are interested in electrical engineering then you have to go for counseling there you will get college as per your rank.

all the best.
6th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my rank with 55 marks in WBJEE? In which college can I get electrical?

i want to know can i get admission to government institute of engineering of haryana my state rank in catagory is 2559.
18th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

1600 sc rank in wbjee,in which college i can get electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?