23rd January 2018, 11:21 PM
Sumathivikas

Whats is the educational requirements to appear for the DEO - District Education Officer exam?

I have completed my M.C.A., M.PHIL. and B.Ed.,. Am I eligible to attend DEO - District Education Officer exam? If yes, by when should I apply latest?

25th January 2018, 12:14 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Whats is the educational requirements to appear for the DEO - District Education Officer exam?

District Education Officer (DEO)-

DEO is a post under the State Government Board Of School education. The vital responsibility of the monitoring and controlling education activities and other related administrative work under the department of education.

Eligibility Criteria-

1. Education - Should have passed passed post graduation degree/master degree with at least 50% marks.(relaxation for reserved category).
2. Age -Between 21-35 years (relaxation for reserved category).

Selection Process- The selection of the candidate is done through entrance exam consisting the Academic/Written exam & Personal Interview.

In all states entrance exams are conducted individual. The information regarding the examination is published in the news paper and also can obtain from portals.
25th January 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whats is the educational requirements to appear for the DEO - District Education Officer exam?

What are the various entrance exams for joining PhD in India if someone has master degree in management(MBA).how one can apply for it. please give the proper details regarding this.
15th July 2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

can bsc mlt student can apply for groups exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?