16th December 2011, 12:47 PM
U sharma

What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?

While applying For the TGT In Delhi I met up with an problem in applying,as its website says that all the Indian residents are eligible to apply.but the format made for this purpose simply asks about as if where do you live at in Delhi?

19th December 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?

I had done IGD Bombay Art Diploma after 10 2, will be I am eligible for government teacher in Delhi ?
2nd July 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?

What should I do to be a tgt in English if I have eco,eng,pol sci.,Hindi,home sci.,and skt subjects in my 12th .?
I clear 12th in the session of 2012-2013. I am a s.c. candidate.
Plz tell me hurry
2nd July 2013, 11:41 AM
nim@1990

dear candidate,

any indian can apply for the TGT in delhi. they have ask about the nationality.
i have attached copy of advertisement. please find it and read carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADD.pdf(488.9 KB, 1018 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?