12th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Bratati Paul

What's the Eligibility criteria for Assam civil service exam? I've completed BA in economics with 40.9% marks.

Dear sir,
Can I apply for Civil Service Exam after completing BA in Economics with 40.9%? Please do reply in my email id given below
[email protected]

22nd March 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility criteria for Assam civil service exam? I've completed BA in economics with 40.9% marks.

How much percentage should i have in graduation for ACS exam
21st May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility criteria for Assam civil service exam? I've completed BA in economics with 40.9% marks.

How many percentage require for Assam civil service exam ?
25th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility croteria for assam civil service exam?
25th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility croteria for assam civil service exam?
29th August 2012, 05:40 PM
i am sure
Member+

Eligibility for Assam civil service exam-

candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.

candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years .

The written examination consists of two stages:

The Preliminary
The Main Examination
29th August 2012, 05:42 PM
i am sure
Member+

Eligibility for Assam civil service exam-

candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.

candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years .

The written examination consists of two stages:

The Preliminary
The Main Examination
11th October 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

My age is 34.and percentage in BA is 40%. Is there any department where I can apply in ACS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?