9th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What's the entrance test date for M.tech admission conducted by GNDU, Amritsar(Punjab)?

Entrance test date for M.tech admission conducted by Guru Nanak dev university Amritsar(punjab)?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU
  2. Will I get admission in GNDU without any entrance exam?
  3. What is the last date of MCA entrance test admission in GNDU university
  4. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  5. How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?
  6. Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?
  7. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts?
  8. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  9. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the AIEEE cut off marks required to do B.Arch at GNDU, Amritsar?
  11. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. How to get admission in GNDU without GATE test?
  13. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid? -- [New]
  15. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  16. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  17. Can I get admission in GNDU after securing 95 in NATA test and 77% in 12th CBSE boards?
  18. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
15th March 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance test date for M.tech admission conducted by GNDU, Amritsar(Punjab)?

how much marks i need to get to persue bsc honours at gndu
18th March 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance test date for M.tech admission conducted by GNDU, Amritsar(Punjab)?

when will be the application forms for M.Tech in Guru Nanak Dev University available online??? Please reply as soon as possible..
21st March 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

last date for m.tech application filling date for electronic
28th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in GNDU for M.Tech(CSE).
16th May 2012, 07:57 PM
erHarpriya

Hi Guys, Please check the attachment . For Computer Science (Mtech) Page number is 74.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2012.pdf(1.80 MB, 520 views)
16th May 2012, 08:00 PM
erHarpriya

Hi guys Check the attachment, For Mtech CSE refer page number 74.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2012.pdf(1.80 MB, 171 views)
26th May 2012, 04:49 PM
gurpreetkaur_maan

Sir, i want to know the entrance exam date for M.Tech.(ECE) 2012 and also when will be the application forms for M.Tech(ECE) in Guru Nanak Dev University available and also the syllabus for the same??? Please reply as soon as possible..
13th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for mtech computer science enterence test unde gndu
19th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which entrance test for m.tech admission conducted by GNDU,Amritsar?
19th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

which entrance test for m.tech conducted by GNDU,Amritsar?
23rd May 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

please explain the criteria of getting admission in GNDU??please reply as soon as possible
10th June 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

what will be the syllabus for entrance test in GND university for m tech in electronics and communication
17th February 2014, 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1898390]how much marks i need to get to persue bsc honours at gndu[ nd last date form submission for enterence test in mtech without gate
4th July 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in gndu on gate basis in mtech ece or i have to give the entrance text conducted by university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?