12th August 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?

I wish to know the system of reservation for Delhi medical colleges being followed presently. I have heard that those who have done their schooling from delhi or are residents of Delhi will have a 85% reservation and rest fall in the category of 15%.I live NCR region(gurgaon).

23rd May 2012, 09:29 PM
romi_bal

Smile Re: What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to know the system of reservation for Delhi medical colleges being followed presently. I have heard that those who have done their schooling from delhi or are residents of Delhi will have a 85% reservation and rest fall in the category of 15%.I live NCR region(gurgaon).
Yes that's right, 85% will be filled through entrance exams conducted by Delhi University for Delhi domicile & 15% through AIEEE for non-domiciles.
23rd April 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?

Delhi student pass 10 &12 from delhi &possesses cast certificate from other states is eligible for admissions in delhi medical college.
25th May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

is the reservation system still applicable because I have heard that it was over last year
4th December 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

for getting 85% reservation in delhi medical colleges is it enough to do 12th from delhi or student should also be domicile of delhi
8th March 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my 11th and 12th from Delhi for getting the benefit of 85% reservation in Maulana Azad Medical College in Delhi.....Will I be benefitted or not??
11th December 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

what will be the reservation policy for medical entrance exam for students from Delhi in IP and DU medical colleges ?
25th January 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for delhi students in Delhi medical colleges
24th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for students having schooling from delhi in ALL MY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?