16th July 2011, 04:53 PM
preethiprathyush

What's the syllabus and exam schedule for SET(Malayalam) examination in Kerala?

sir, please inform me the date of set examination/Malayalam in Kerala. And also please provide me the syllabus of the same
send details asap...

5th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the syllabus and exam schedule for SET(Malayalam) examination in Kerala?

what is the new syllubus of set malayalam exam?
5th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the syllabus and exam schedule for SET(Malayalam) examination in Kerala?

Sir, l have completed my MBA in Chennai and now registered in University of Kerala. Now, I am trying to write PSC exam in Kerala. I don't know what type of syllabus should be study and what type of exam I can prepare and want to study. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?