7th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?

how much is the total fee structure of j.e.t three year diploma course in thapar university patiala.
please tell me in detail semester wise fee structure.

17th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?

CAN THERE IS ANY PROVISION FOR DIRECT MANAGEMENT QOUTA FOR JET/DIPLOMA COURSES
11th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?

what is b.c.a fee structure
24th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of btech course in thapar
3rd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admisson in thaper university and my aieee marks is 92 what is the proceure..
4th May 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son has secured rank of 25700 in viteee. Is it possible to get CS through counselling or should I go for Management quota. Is mgt quota is possible. Please advise fees and procedure for the same
14th May 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

can I got my fees back if after jee main councelling I reject the admittion in thapar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?