15th April 2018, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of BHU MSc Zoology entrance exam will be released?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Zoology MSc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University. I just want to know that when the application form for this entrance exam is going to be release? Please tell me asap.

26th April 2018, 08:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BHU MSc Zoology entrance exam will be released?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central University in India known for offering quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies courses.

For taking admission in BHU to pursue M.Sc ( Master of Science ) in Zoology you need to qualify BHU PET ( Postgraduate Entrance Test ) held by BHU once every year.

For appearing in BHU PET for admission in M.Sc. with Zoology degree you are required to be a honors degree holder with 50% marks with Zoology as a main subjects throughout the three years of honors degree from a recognized university. Marks relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

As far as you are concerned about the release of application form for BHU PET then for this year the last date of registration was 21th February 2018 and the examination is scheduled to be held on 21st May 2018 for admission in M.Sc in Zoology degree course.

For more details regarding BHU PET you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?