22nd December 2016, 05:57 PM

When the application form of CDS exam will be out? How to prepare for physical fitness test?

Hello sir, I am preparing for CDS exam and want to appear in next year. When the application form be out for it? How to prepare for physical fitness test?

31st December 2016, 04:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form of CDS exam will be out? How to prepare for physical fitness test?

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held twice every year for recruitment of defense commissoned officer.

Further, CDS has four wings which includes Naval Academy ( NA ), Air force Academy ( AFA ), Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) and OTA ( Officer's Training Academy ).

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in CDS entrance examination are as here under :-

i) You must be an Indian resident.

ii) Your age must lie within 19 years to 22 years for NA, 19 years to 23 years for AFA, 19 years to 24 years for IMA and 19 years to 25 years for OTA.

iii) You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. But for joining NA and AFA your academics must include Physics/ Mathemtics or Engineering stream as main stream.

iv) You must follow the physical fitness norm as per the service requirement norm which is specified in the notification of same examination.

As far as you are concerned about the application form of CDS examination then these are basically made available in the month of February for CDS I and November for CDS II examination on the official link.

For more details about CDS entrance examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?