19th March 2019, 12:37 AM
Ms. Galande Snehal Ramcha

When the application form for MSc(Mathematics) admission is available in NIT-Warangal?

Hello friends, I just want to know that when the application form is going to be available in NIT-Warangal for MSc in Mathematics course admission? I am unable to get the information so I need your help. Please help me in this regard.

25th March 2019, 09:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for MSc(Mathematics) admission is available in NIT-Warangal?

As per the information available, they have not updated the link yet to apply for the entrance examination to get admission online. However, you can keep yourself updated by visiting the website www.nitw.ac.in. Once the link is available , you would need to apply online through links available on its authorized web portal- nitw.ac.in .

You would need to fill the online application form with your correct details.
Once the application form is completed, click on "Submit" and then take a printout f the application form for future reference.

You would need to have B.Sc. degree with mathematics minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or an equivalent C.G.P.A. of 6.5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?