22nd January 2011, 06:59 PM
mita mehta

When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.

I am a student pursuing law. M in first year llm. I wish to appear for net set exam. When can i apply. I need detailed syllabus and question papers. My subject is criminology.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  2. How to join CID after completing BCA from Himachal Pradesh?
  3. How to study for NET/SET exam? Which stream is eligible for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and date of the exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  5. Karnataka Public Service Commission Criminology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Top colleges in Kerala offering criminology course and how to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  8. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  9. Being ET&C Engineer in which stream should I apply for NET/SET?
  10. Can i apply for teaching posts in private law colleges without NET/SET?
  11. Syllabus of SET NET exam?
  12. Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?
  13. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  14. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study Master's in Criminology being a Chemistry graduate? Job opportunities for females?
  16. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  17. Syllabus of NET exam for Pharma Students?
  18. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
23rd January 2011, 09:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.

Hello Dear,
Please visit the official website to check announcement
http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/
25th January 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.

Engineering graduates can apply to set exams
5th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed llm (HR) in distance mode. can i eligble for set & net exam.
plz tell me when will eaxm conduct ?
16th May 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

set exam syllabus
25th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.com this year can i eligible for NAT SAT exam?
28th July 2011, 11:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mita mehta View Post
I am a student pursuing law. M in first year llm. I wish to appear for net set exam. When can i apply. I need detailed syllabus and question papers. My subject is criminology.
About NET/SET Examination -

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test
SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test.

The NET Examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year But SET Examination was Held only One Time in a Year.

To apply for Both these Examination, You need to Pursuing Master degree Course in any discipline from a recognised University With minimum 55% Marks. But Candidates are allowed to choose subject on the basis of Post Graduate.

Since you are doing Law in criminology Then you can Opt criminology Subject in Your NET/SET Examination.

Final Year Post Graduate Candidates may also Eligible to apply for Both these examination, Eligible Candidates May fill the NET/SET Application form Online, The cost of NET Application form/Examination Fees was Rs 450 And you have to Pay the fees as a challan form in any Branches of State Bank Of India.

The Examination Was held in June and December. The June NET Examination was Already Completed, So If you have doing your Final year Master degree course then you are eligible to apply for December NET Examination, The Notification Was Published soon in the UGC Official website and For syllabus and Previous Year Paper of NET Examination, Please Visit the Official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in

Download NET Criminology Syllabus -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 68.pdf(357.2 KB, 88 views)
29th July 2011, 03:53 PM
ankit049
Member+

When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mita mehta

About NET/SET Examination -

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test
SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test.

The NET Examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year But SET Examination was Held only One Time in a Year.

To apply for Both these Examination, You need to Pursuing Master degree Course in any discipline from a recognised University With minimum 55% Marks. But Candidates are allowed to choose subject on the basis of Post Graduate.

Since you are doing Law in criminology Then you can Opt criminology Subject in Your NET/SET Examination.

Final Year Post Graduate Candidates may also Eligible to apply for Both these examination, Eligible Candidates May fill the NET/SET Application form Online, The cost of NET Application form/Examination Fees was Rs 450 And you have to Pay the fees as a challan form in any Branches of State Bank Of India.

The Examination Was held in June and December. The June NET Examination was Already Completed, So If you have doing your Final year Master degree course then you are eligible to apply for December NET Examination, The Notification Was Published soon in the UGC Official website and For syllabus and Previous Year Paper of NET Examination, Please Visit the Official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in

ankit
17th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of setexam 2011-12?
26th September 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I need detailed syllabus and question papers of wbset exam.My subject is geography.
21st October 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

syllabuss and application dates
7th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

completed M.a. and want to apply for NET/SET exam: Eligibility criteria for NET/SET exam?
27th May 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

when was the next set exam?
16th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the slet syllabus in tamilnadu for law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?