6th February 2017, 11:40 AM
manisha alluri

When the BCECE invites application form for B.Tech course? List of best BCECE engineering college with cut off marks for admission?

Hello sir, I want to know when the BCECE invites application form for Engineering course? List of best BCECE engineering college with cut off marks for admission?

7th February 2017, 04:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the BCECE invites application form for B.Tech course? List of best BCECE engineering college with cut off marks for admission?

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE) is a national level exam which is conducted every year for getting admission in engineering/ medical course in various colleges in State Bihar. You are interested to know about the dates for filling the application form, best engineering colleges and the cut of marks for admission.

>> Basically the application form is filled in the mid of February every year. The entrance exam conducts in two phases i.e First stage followed by second stage. The marks secured in second stage are considered for admission only. The first stage is of qualifying nature.

**Following are the list of some good engineering colleges in Bihar:
>>M.I.T Muzaffarpur
>>B.C.E Bhagalpur
>>Nalanda College of Engineering

>>The maximum mark for second stage is 1200 while fifty percent marks is required to qualify the exam i.e 600. But for getting admission you have to score good rank in this competitive exam. In my opinion you have to secure more than 850 marks in the competitive exam so that to get good college.

>>If you still have any doubt or want to know about the exam pattern, number of seats in each college etc then you can go through the detailed brochure of BCECE exam in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCECE 2016.pdf(307.5 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?