21st May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

When is the BRRB staff nurse exam?

When will be brrb staff nurse exam held in 12 feb 2011 declare...please tell me when is it

30th December 2014, 01:43 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: When is the BRRB staff nurse exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be brrb staff nurse exam held in 12 feb 2011 declare...please tell me when is it
I guess that you are asking about "RRB Staff Nurse Examination". Here I am providing the details regarding RRB Staff Nurse Examination.

Railway Recruitment Board, ministry of Railway of India is being serving from a long time. It conducts a written exam for recruitment of various posts under para medical categories.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year degree course students can also apply.

Age Limit:
Candidates age should not below than 18 years and not be more than 40 years and reserved category candidates can get upper age relaxation as per Government rule.

Important dates:

The important notification regarding the exam will be updated on Official website and also published in the Important newspaper in India, Usually the online application starts at 1st week of November and ends at 1st week of December. The examination will be held on February month.

How to apply:
You can apply for the above by using the link - www.indianrailways.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?