19th February 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

When can I fill the forms for NET exam? I am a 2nd year MCA student

i am in second year in mca,please tell me next NET exam date when i can fill up form for NET exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam if I am a student of 3 years MCA course?
  2. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  3. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Object Oriented Programming in C++ (MCA-202) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student? -- [New]
  5. How should I prepare for NET entrance exam? I am doing 2nd year MCA
  6. When are the forms going to be announced for Pre MCA? What is the date to fill the forms?
  7. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  8. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  9. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can i apply for KCET ? what's the last date for applying for the same?
  11. How can Girls join Defence Services? Date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best book for MCA entrance exam? I am a 2nd year BSc IT student
  13. Various forms a BSC (maths) 3rd year student should fill for further studies or for getting job?
  14. Is Maths compulsory to do MCA? I am a BCA 2nd year student
  15. What are the projects in Hospital or Railway management? I am a 2nd year MCA student
  16. When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 2nd Year- Computer Graphics (MCA 11) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
9th March 2013, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I fill the forms for NET exam? I am a 2nd year MCA student

NET is conducted by UGC. You can apply for the test by third year. Applications for attending NET can be forwarded through the web portal of UGC. You can submit applications through online mode. Instructions for filling application forms can be collected from UGC portal.
10th March 2013, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in second year in mca,please tell me next NET exam date when i can fill up form for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University Grants Commission .

The Educational Qualification required for NET exam is masters degree .Your masters degree marks must be above 55% . 5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category.

You are in MCA 2nd year so you are applicable for JUNE 2013 NET Exam.Your NET exam subject is Computer Science .

There is a age criteria for Junior Research Fellowship .Your age should be below 28 years old. Age relaxation unto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .For the post of Lectureship , There is no upper age limit .

From 2012 june , the all paper of NET Exam are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.There is no negative marking.But the overall cut off will be increased .

Pattern for NET Exam is shown in picture , you can guess the patten from below given picture .

June 2013 NET exam date is not announced yet so you can wait for next notification .It will be announced in moth of April 2013 .

For General candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 450/-; for Other Backward Classes fee is Rs. 225/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is Rs. 110/-. .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
11th March 2013, 12:25 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: When can I fill the forms for NET exam? I am a 2nd year MCA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test

A candidate who have completed their Post Graduation degree/Master Degree in any Discipline with 55% marks are eligible for applying this Exam.....

You are in MCA 2nd year so you are apply for JUNE 2013 NET Exam...

There is no any Age Criteria for applying Lectureship Post but for Junior Research Fellowship Post age not Exist 28 years this exam.....

Nationality of candidate must be INDIAN.....

NET Exam Pattern :-

The Exam fee is Rs. 450/- for General...

For OBC Exam fee is Rs 225/- ....

For SC/ST Exam fee is Rs 110/-...

For more details :-

All the best....
12th March 2013, 01:22 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for NET is National Eligibility Test.

First of all, I would like to inform you that NET examination date of this year 2013 has not announced yet. So, you will have to wait for notification regarding with NET examination.

UGC(University Grants Commission) conducts NET examination every yearfor the posts of JRF and Lectureship.

The eligibility criteria required for the NET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of post-graduation in any discipline with 55% marks from any recognised university.

* 50% marks required for SC/ST contendors.

* Age limit:- 21-28 yrs for JRF.
No age limit is for Lectureship.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
12th March 2013, 05:42 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test.

If you have completed post graduation in any stream from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.

Since you are in 2nd year of MCA , so currently you are not eligible for the NET Exam.

You have to wait one more year to get the eligibility for the NET Exam.

The NET Examination is conducted twice in the months of June and December every year.

The University Grants Commission [UGC] conducts the NET Examination every year.

The NET Exam pattern :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
19th April 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know that what will be user name & password for taking already registered candidate who has applied for NET Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?