14th July 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

When can I get admission for M.Com course?

please tell me mcom admission date

10th January 2013, 11:11 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When can I get admission for M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me mcom admission date
You may get admission for M.com course admission during the month of April/May ..

M.com stands for Master of Commerce . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester .

To Join in this M.com course the candidate need to passed in Graduation in any desire specialization like, Commerce/Science/Arts Etc.. from recognized University ..

The candidate should need to secure Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in graduation course ..

Most of the University may give first preference to Commerce stream who complete bachelor degree course in ( B.com.)

Those candidate who satisfy the educational qualification may appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the University .. There is no separate entrance examination for this M.com course .

The Admission for M.com course the based on Entrance Examination performance as well as Bachelor degree percentage of marks..

So, If you score good percentage of marks in bachelor degree and Entrance Examination then you may get admission for M.com course ..

Best M.com Colleges in India::
  • SNDT Womens University Mumbai, India
  • NM College Mumbai, India
  • Institute of Cost & Works Accountants
  • K.J.Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce Mumbai, India
  • Mithibai College Mumb
  • NMIMS University Bangalore, India
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India
  • NMIMS University Mumbai, India
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India
  • Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India
  • Stella Maris College Chennai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?