Unregistered

When can I get the application forms for MBBS/BDS entrance exam

when will you issuse application form for mbbs/bds entrance exam

Related Questions:
15th May 2016, 07:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get the application forms for MBBS/BDS entrance exam

For admission in any government Medical Colleges in for the courses of MBBS and BDS one has to clear NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

* For appearing in the same entrance examinations, you must have the qualifications given below :-

--> You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same.

--> You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( in case of AIIMS it must be at least 60% ) from a recognized institute.

Now as far you are concerned about the date of availability of these entrance examination, then application for NEET are made available from December and lasts in January where as same for the AIIMS entrance examination lasts from mid of February to mid of March every year.

For more exact details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in and www.aiimsexam.org.in.
11th June 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I get the application forms for MBBS/BDS entrance exam

I missed NEET entrance exam so i am tensed, but i am fully interested in medical field to become dental doctor what can i do. I took BDS course then what can i do please help me and reply me to get a clear decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?