29th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

When can I will the form for UPSC?

when did i can fill up the exam form for upsc 2012 or 2013?

4th October 2012, 01:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I will the form for UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
UPSC stands for Union Public Service commission and it is conducts various examinations every year and the eligibility criteria for each one of the examination is different. After completing Intermediate examination, candidates are eligible for UPSC Examination.

You have not mentioned, in which UPSC Examination you are Interested the most. If you have mentioned the examination, then it is easy for me to guide you correctly.

But, next year UPSC Examination dates was already updated in the official website and eligible candidates fill the application form of UPSC examinations online only, Because no offline application form facility is available for any candidates.

The application form of UPSC Available in 2 parts and you have to fill both the parts completely.

Please check the next year examination dates and then apply for UPSC Examination accordingly.

Dates of UPSC 2013 Examinations:

4th October 2012, 02:32 PM
ragging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend.....
please go through the following link you will definitely feel this link usefull

[URL="http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2012/cds2/cds2_2012_eng.pdf"]

wishing you good luck for your exams and your preparation...
4th October 2012, 11:10 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

* The Acronym "UPSC" Stands for "Union Public Service Commission".

The Union Public Service Commission conducts a number of examinations every year and the schedule of all the exams vary from one another.

So , its quite difficult to guess that about which examination you want the detailed information.

So , for your sake of convenience , here i have mentioned the schedule of all the UPSC Exams which are going to be held in 2013 :

For more information , you can click here : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?