10th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

When is the counseling for engineering and dental in Tamilnadu?

when is the counselling for engineering & dental 2013 in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  2. Can I get self financing dental college in Tamilnadu after scoring 178 cutoff?
  3. Can I get BDS seat in Hyderabad after scoring 1358 Minority Rank
  4. Can I get a seat in any self financing dental college in Tamilnadu after scoring 179 cutoff?
  5. What are the possibilities to get government medical or dental college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 176.35
  6. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  7. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu?
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of all PG dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  11. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  12. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India? -- [New]
  13. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  14. Can I get a seat in counseling in Tamilnadu after scoring 83% in DME?
  15. How should i apply for B.Ed in Tamilnadu? When will the B.Ed counseling start?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? Procedure to get admission in medical/dental college by counseling
26th September 2013, 09:21 PM
m bowsiya begum

Default Re: When is the counseling for engineering and dental in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the counselling for engineering & dental 2013 in tamil nadu?
Every year engineering counciling wil be conduting at july-augest month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?