20th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

When did the CGBAMS counseling take place?

i had appeared for bams enterance exam results are opened now i want to know when did counselling of cgbams takes place

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will the first counseling take place for 5359 ranker?
  3. What's the procedure for participating in MBA 2nd round counselling in Tamilnadu?
  4. What's the cut-off marks of Anna university last year?
  5. Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-EEC-104 Power Apparatus Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What are the total number of seats of BAMS in Chhattisgarh?
  7. How to get a seat in B.Com, BSc in any government degree college?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  9. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  10. Previous 5 year Question Papers for BAMS Exam?
  11. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  12. How to get admission for B.Ed course? What is the procedure to be followed? From where to get the form?
  13. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  14. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  15. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  16. When is the BSc maths group counseling going to take place? -- [New]
  17. What is the counseling date and the place of BSc Nursing?
  18. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
22nd August 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When did the CGBAMS counseling take place?

please tell me someone,when did the counseling of cg bams will take place.i have scored overall 50th rank.
13th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

When did the CGBAMS counseling take place?
19th July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

when will cgbams 2013 counselling takeplace??? reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?